i love food.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I have you loved since a long time ago. But you don't know how long ago, nor do I. I have already forgotten. Not that it was too long ago, but that I thought I wouldn't love you for so long. But believe me, I really really do love you. Search my heart, search my eyes, search my mind. I only really love you.
I'd do my best to be by your side. I want to be by your side, I want to be the person you call for help in times of need. Please believe me because for you it will always be yes. I don't want you to be mine, nor do I want to be yours because I know we just can't be. But at least let me be your friend.
Someone once asked me, how much I loved you. I said," very much." She asked me why do you want to be together? I didn't answer I didn't have an answer to that. She replied to my blank face, Can't you two be friends? Then she just walked away. Although I wanted you so badly then, thinking of you everyday dreaming if you'd ever be mine. I think I've gone that stage I've realized we don't have to be together, we can just be friends.

Thanks for the painful memories. Thanks for the sad memories. Thanks for the excruciating memories. Thanks for all the memories. But I'm still very much in love with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home